Stewartville Animal Clinic is a companion animal practice located 10 minutes South of Rochester, MN [home of the Mayo Clinic]. The clinic has been an integral piece of the community since 1970; the former owner retired in 2016 and has been owned by Dr. Garren Kelly since. We also have two sister clinics, Meadow View Veterinary Clinic, that is less than 20 minutes Northwest of SAC and Byron Pet Clinic which is less than 10 min directly West of Meadow View. Stewartville is a small-town community but close to the thriving city of Rochester; people get the best of both worlds living in this area.
Across the three local clinics we have a robust team that include many experienced and talented CVTs, Assistants, and Receptionists to support our continued growth. Our staffing goals include maximizing the efficiency of our DVMs by utilizing support staff effectively with appropriate support staff to doctor ratios.
SAC is designed to facilitate veterinarians in providing patients with quality veterinary care with tools and technology to make our processes safe and efficient. We have:
- Electronic medical records [Avimark]
- Digital monitoring equipment
- Digital radiography & fast-scan ultrasound
- In-house Idexx equipment + Idexx reference laboratory
- Veterinary Medical Acupuncture
- Laser Therapy
- Support from sister clinics that provide additional appointment availability as well as unique services like orthopedic surgeries and Canine Rehabilitation with water treadmill
Our clinic ownership and leadership are committed to ensuring SAC is a great place to work. The leaders work hard to ensure our team members feel supported and are happy in a positive and team-oriented environment. We strongly encourage and support professional growth and learning; it’s important that our staff feel they can pursue their specific interests. We believe supporting passion will lead to higher job satisfaction for our employees, more diversified clinic offerings, and ultimately better patient care.
We feel strongly about supporting all our staff with a relatively flexible schedule that balances clinic needs with personal needs in a way that is fair for everyone. We offer limited/minimal weekends and evening shifts, generally on a rotational basis. Our wages are competitive with industry and the local market, and we offer many great benefits.
Staff are scheduled between the hours of:
- Monday thru Thursday – 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Fridays – 7:30am to 5pm
- Saturdays – 8am to 12pm (rotating at Meadow View)
Some benefits include, but are not limited to*:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and other supplemental insurance options
- Paid disability, life, and AD&D insurance
- PTO, sick, & paid holiday time off
- Generous discount for personal pets
- Continuing education including subscription to Vet Girl for all credentialed/licensed employees
- Uniform allowance
- Simple IRA retirement plan + 3% match
- Annual company parties/get-togethers for fun & team bonding
- Bonuses when possible
*Based on eligibility.
All cover letters and resumes should be emailed to the clinic manager at [email protected]